Knockout Mice Deleting 2a Subunit of Sodium Channel
Tech ID: 21933 / UC Case 2002-230-0
A line of knockout mouse hase been developed that deletes the 2a subunit of the brain Na channel. This mouse model makes possible the modellingof a variety of neurologic disorders, drug target validation, and the screening of neuroactive drug candidates for efficacy, side effects and mechanism of action.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ALSO VIEWED THESE TECHNOLOGIES BY OTHER INVENTORS
- Biomarker for Assessing Efficacy and Utility of Cancer Therapeutics (Integrin Antagonists and PAK Inhibitors)
- A New Portable Device to Treat Stroke Victims 'In The Field'
- Novel N-benzylated triamines, as selective NMDA Receptor Channel Blocking as Neuroprotectants With Applications To Parkinson's Disease
- Trans-Differentiation Of Fibroblasts Into Functional Neurons
- An Automatic and Improved MEG Method for Diagnosing and Monitoring of Neuronal and Psychiatric Disorders with a Novel Approach for Removing Correlated Noises