2D And 3D Plasma Modeling
Tech ID: 16982 / UC Case 2001-003-0
The XOOPIC code suite is a set of particle-in-cell plasma simulation codes for modeling plasmas in two and three dimensions. XOOPIC includes electrostatic and electromagnetic models, collision models for mixtures of noble gases, and a wide range of boundary conditions which can be specified from an input file without recompiling.
XOOPIC can be used to simulate basic plasma phenomena, microwave-beam devices, gas discharges, flat panel displays, space-science problems, electron and ion optics, fusion devices, and plasma processing sources.
Simulates: basic plasma phenomena, microwave-beam devices, gas discharges, flat panel displays, space-science problems, electron and ion optics, fusion devices, plasma processing sources
- Runs on a single-processor, symmetric multiprocessor and massively parallel platforms implementing the MPI standard.
- Includes a graphical user interface that operates on the X11 interface to the Unix and Linux operating systems.
computer, software, software: graphics, engineering
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ALSO VIEWED THESE TECHNOLOGIES BY OTHER INVENTORS
- Robotic Exoskeleton For Enhanced Human Carrying Strength And Endurance
- Radio Antenna With Improved Low Noise Amplification
- Automated Texture Mapping Of 3D Urban Environments
- High Efficiency Power Amplification Configuration For Portable Wireless Devices
- Bonsai: An Interactive System For Visual Exploration Of Many Data Models