Enhancing Throughput In Wireless Systems Using Delayed Channel Gain Information
Tech ID: 21298 / UC Case 2011-093-0
Brief DescriptionResearchers at UC Berkeley have developed methods and devices for enhancing overall throughput in wireless communication by exploiting the information about the channel gains of the various receiving nodes beyond prediction. This method will provide significant throughput increase even when the delayed channel information is not useful for prediction.
Suggested usesUse in 4th generation cellular standards such as LTE (Long-Term Evolution).
- Maddahali, Mohammad Ali
- Tse, David
LTE, Wireless Cellular Networks
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ALSO VIEWED THESE TECHNOLOGIES BY OTHER INVENTORS
- Tough, Self-Healing Silicone Materials
- Transistor Speed And Power Improvements
- An Improved Novel Tactile Interface System For Use In Remote Sensory Processes
- Dynamically Adjusting Piezoelectric AC Current Sensors and Energy Scavengers
- Serological lipid-antibody assay for monitoring tuberculosis treatment response in children and HIV co-infected patients