Metallation Of Open Frameworks
Tech ID: 19338 / UC Case 2009-679-0
Current one-pot syntheses of MOFs and ZIFs are limited in the types of metals that can be utilized in the open frameworks. This invention provides the methodology for introducing any metal into the open framework paving the way for these materials to be used in gas storage and separation, chemical and biological sensing, molecular reorganization, and catalysts.
|United States Of America||Published Application||20120259117||10/11/2012||2009-679|
- Deng, Hexiang
- Doonan, Christian J.
- Morris, William
- Wang, Bo
- Yaghi, Omar M.
ADDITIONAL TECHNOLOGIES BY THESE INVENTORS
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ALSO VIEWED THESE TECHNOLOGIES BY OTHER INVENTORS
- A Cell Phone-Based Electrical Biosensor
- Charge Storage Device Architecture For Increased Energy And Power Density
- Novel Nanowire Field-Effect Transistor Biosensor With Superb Sensitivity
- Robotic Micro-Surgery System
- Improved Photovoltaic Efficiency In Semiconducting Polymer/fullerene Solar Cells Through Control Of Fullerene Self-assembly And Stacking