Zwitterionic Catalyst Composition for Olefin Polymerization
Tech ID: 21389 / UC Case 2006-268-0
Brief DescriptionA composition for a zwitterionic catalyst applicable to olefin polymerization.
With the discovery of new transition metal-based catalysts for polymerization still in its early stages, there is a need for new and improved versions of these catalysts to further the polymerization field.
Researchers at the University of California, Santa Barbara have developed a composition for a zwitterionic catalyst applicable to olefin polymerization. This catalyst presents high activities, is stable, and resulting polyethylene and polypropylene products are high in molecular weight.
- High density polyethylene and polypropylene products
- High activities
- Stable active species
- Polyethylene/Polypropylene Formation
- Olefin Polymerization
- Olefin Co-Polymerization
- Polymer/Co-Polymer Formation
This technology is available for licensing.
|United States Of America||Issued Patent||8,044,225||10/25/2011||2006-268|
- Bazan, Guillermo C.
- Chen, Yaofeng
Zwitterionic Catalyst, Olefin Polymerization
ADDITIONAL TECHNOLOGIES BY THESE INVENTORS
- Soluble Tetrahedral Compounds For Use In Electroluminescent Devices
- Brighter Organic Light Emitting Diodes
- Paracyclophane Molecules for Two-Photon Absorption Applications
- Water-Soluble ETL Polymers for LEDs
- Zwitterionic Electron Injection Layers for Highly Efficient Polymer LEDs
- Binaphthol-Based Chromophores for Fabrication of Blue LEDs
- Quasi-living metal catalyst for ethylene (homo/co)polymerization
- Method for Preparing Tapered Block Copolymers
- Hybrid Polymer Light-Emitting Device
- Light Absorbing Polymeric Material for Organic Photovoltaic Devices
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ALSO VIEWED THESE TECHNOLOGIES BY OTHER INVENTORS
- Method for Producing GaN Substrates for Electronic and Optoelectronic Devices
- Single chamber growth to produce high quality oxide/semiconductor interfaces for power and microwave electronics
- Method of Preparing Silicon and Silicon-Germanium Nanocomposites as Thermoelectric Materials
- Non-Volatile NAND Logic Device for Use in Digital Electronics
- Method To Reduce The Dislocation Density In Group III- Nitride Films