P-Type Zinc Oxide Nanowires
Tech ID: 19932 / UC Case 2007-086-0
Researchers at UC San Diego have developed a method of p-doping zinc oxide nanostructures. This wideband gap semiconductor has been difficult to p-dope. The realization of p-doping enables complimentary doping and novel electronic devices, such as transistors, vertical FETs, possibly UV, visible, and white LEDs.
Intellectual Property Info
The method is in early-stage development and is available for licensing. Patents pending.
|United States Of America||Issued Patent||8,426,224||04/23/2013||2007-086|
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ALSO VIEWED THESE TECHNOLOGIES BY OTHER INVENTORS
- Ultra-High Sensitivity Photodetector for Image Sensors
- Nano-Wire Based Retinal Implants
- Semiconductor Nanowire Devices for Photovoltaic, Photodetection, and Photoelectrochemical Applications
- Nanostructured Electron-Injection Materials and Electroluminescence Method and Device
- Junctionless Semiconductor Light Emitting Diodes and Lasers