Monoclonal Antibody To Human Dna Polymerase Epsilon Catalytic Subunit
Tech ID: 18601 / UC Case 1999-013-0
Human DNA polymerase e contains two apparent subunits of >200 and 55 kDa. Purified polymerase e was used to prepare mouse antiserum capable of recognizing different polymerase e subunits. A mouse monoclonal was identified that had specific recognition for the catalytic subunit of polymerase e (200 kDa).
J Biol. Chem. (1995) v270, pp7799-7808.
Can be used to specifically recognize the catalytic subunit of polymerase e.
Does not bind to polymerase a, b, or d.
research tool, antibody, DNA/RNA synthesis
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ALSO VIEWED THESE TECHNOLOGIES BY OTHER INVENTORS
- Monoclonal Antibodies Specific For The Major Virulence Antigen (v Antigen) Of Yersinia Pestis
- Monoclonal Antibodies Specific For Antigens In Plague Vaccine, Including The Fraction I Protein Of Yersinia Pestis
- Human Telomerase Protein Component
- Monoclonal Antibodies Against Ezrin
- Resettable Microfluidic device- Microfluidic Ping Pong (MPP)